Managing vessel and crew requirements can be a challenge but by appointing OMA Côte d’Ivoire customers can be assured of a smooth, efficient and a cost-effective port call.
Our resources and expertise deliver peace of mind to principals who know that their needs will be met on time, in time, every time.
Our portfolio of services includes ship agency services for tankers, bulk, breakbulk, liner, cruise and naval vessels as well as general cargo, roro and project vessels.
We understand the importance of good communication and our team of experienced, knowledgeable staff will organise vessel clearance formalities and co-ordinate with customs, immigration, port health and port authorities on your behalf. Our excellent relationship with these authorities allows us to turn vessels around quickly and efficiently.
WHY USE OMA Côte d’Ivoire?
- Fast and accurate port and berth information – proforma disbursements and final accounts
- Proactive and experienced team
- Up to date, effective IT systems and in-house software Co-operation and co-ordination with receivers
- Timely operational updates
- Pro-active service in all vessel husbandry activities – crew changeover services, spare parts delivery, supplies from local ship chandlers
- High SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality) and compliance standards