OMA Logistics Côte d’Ivoire works as your local partner on the ground, our logistics division serves the entire sector and offers solutions for mining, oil & gas, energy & Infrastructure, project cargo, exhibition goods, commercial cargo, temporary imports and LCL; by air, sea and road, including transit cargoes to Mali and Burkina Faso.
Our services include:
- The deconsolidation of LCL containers for SACO Shipping, SSC Antwerp and CFR Freight South Africa. Bringing shipments from all over the world into Côte d’Ivoire.
- Bonded warehousing and delivery of cargoes within Abidjan and San Pedro plus deliveries throughout the country.
- Transit clearance and transport of containers to Mali and Burkina Faso.
- The handling and delivery of project shipments within Côte d’Ivoire and across borders to landlocked Mali, Burkina Faso and Guinea.
- Our vessel husbandry team arranges the clearance and delivery of ships’ spares in transit and the temporary importation of vessels as required by the Côte d’Ivoire regulator.
- We specialise in shipments that require extra care such as temperature-controlled goods for pharmaceutical products, Tanktainer imports for ethanol alcohol, chemical imports and food grade export shipments.